What’s happening in your life right now?
Is something changing?
- Are you starting a family? Or perhaps a new empty-nester.
- Thinking of helping the grandchildren with college?
- Or, are you raising your grandchild?
- Are you thinking of or ready for retirement?
- Buying a home? Downsizing?
- What kind of a legacy do you want to leave?
Most people don’t even think about not living another day or making it another year.
- Are you taking care of yourself?
- How have the last 10 years been for you?
- Do you think financial freedom is a farce?
- Are you searching for a way to create additional income?
- What’s your risk tolerance?
These are just a few questions that get our minds charged and in the thinking direction of… making changes.
Most of the time our men go first. The statistics are staggering about how many women don’t know about finances. The husbands took care of the checkbooks, paid the bills and managed the IRA and now he’s gone. If you’re fortunate, he left you without a mortgage, some money in the bank and a file folder of user names and passwords. After that, you may not have a clue about what to do next.
OR, you’re just trying to make up for lost time. You’ve been busy raising a family, or working at a job to get the bills paid. Maybe you’ve not even thought about the future. Some people don’t. Life is filled with lines and wrinkles.
Financial make up is applying the right color, building the fundamental foundation of your future, getting and staying healthy, for creating highlights and brilliance that will make you shine and slow down the aging process.
Here, there are some pretty important matters brought up. People learn from one another, from other’s experiences. Sometimes I like to share about my life, past experiences, knowledge and resources. If you have a comment or question? Let’s chat. Come back often, sign up for automatic messages. Flooding your inbox will not happen. Let’s have some fun and make some empowering changes to Live Our Best Lives Now!