You’ve all heard of the American Dream. Some refer to it as a two story house, picket fence, two car garage and all the peas in a pod, well, I have a different scenario. Describing the American Dream in better language, using killer, stellar stealth explanations and way more specific details.
The American Dream – the reality division – is described as success.
Americans are the dreamers, the doers, the ones who hold nothing back. They take it all. They live hard, work hard, play hard and expect life to give them the hard core rewards they’ve earned. They EXPECT IT.
Americans know that NOTHING is impossible.
That’s the risque portion of reality. We know beyond any doubt that not a single thing we dream is outside our reach. The reality is… we are in charge of our own destiny. We decide. Once that reality has been reached, no other reality exists.
- We believe that to be complete and whole, you must protect the whole of the person: mind, body and financial aspects of the being you call self. More than that, you must connect the physical, psychological, and social being in one unit as well. The whole is comprised of the six whole parts of the person. Bring the whole together and be completed.
- Whatever effort you are willing to put forth, we believe you should receive reward directly relevant to the effort you put forth. If you put forth no effort, there should be no reward. If you work hard, make the effort to earn more, you should be fully rewarded for your total efforts.
- We believe in leveraging the whole being and satisfying the need to network by partnering with those who work in relevant fields to lessen the responsibility of each, while working for the whole. We believe that when we work together and everyone puts forth effort, that the results are greater and therefore can be shared. (A bit different from the take from the rich and give to the poor strategies. In our scenario, we believe that everyone who gains must share the cost of the work.)
- We believe that quality is abundantly available and that everyone can have the intimate value of high-quality living, sustained by interactive labor and successful achievement of each person’s goals. These accomplishments bring satisfaction to the whole as they celebrate the individual success.
- We believe that those who work the hardest should receive the greatest gain and reward for their efforts. It’s called American Capitalism and WE BELIEVE.
How about you?
If you’re interested in knowing more about the working success of the American Dream – the reality division, just click the link.
Did you ever dream the American Dream?
I grew up dreaming, designing my own American Dream house and trying to fit too many rooms into a too small page, without making a square home on my square piece of draft paper. Eventually I learned that I could draw two levels on separate sheets of paper and my dreams grew in grandeur. In fact, many of my dreams had three levels. Sometimes… This is a big secret… I designed in a 4 or 5 car garage, so I could renovate a few classics and still have room to pull my new SUV of choice into the security of my garage.
Now, I have a two car garage, a three level home and more cars than I can fit in front of my property in an up-class neighborhood. But my dream is intact. My dream hadn’t shrunk much, considering how important I see my dream in the reality of my life. I see it happening right before me, right now.
How about you?