Our Credit Card two-phase approach to expense reduction is unparalleled in the payments industry. We correct the processing plan to reflect the most competitive plan type and rate, using formulated, specific asks of the existing provider. Our team then works with the client to further reduce the nonnegotiable fees through processing optimization, where we can help qualify payment transactions at lower interchange rates by passing through additional processing data.
We have seen the highest success rate for merchants that process credit card transactions where the card is not physically present. This is referred to as a Card Not Present (CNP) environment, and includes B2B and eCommerce companies. Companies processing card payments between $1M and $20M on an annual basis typically have the largest potential savings opportunity.
For card present locations, where the credit card is physically swiped at a terminal device, there may still be significant savings. As such, those types of merchants shouldn’t be overlooked or immediately disqualified.
• Law firms focusing on corporate litigation and transactions
• Corporate accounting firms
• Online retailers
• Phone / Internet / Catalog Orders
Potential clients must annually process in excess of $300,000 in card payment volume.
Along with an executed Audit Services Agreement, Agent shall provide via the Client 1-2 recent monthly merchant processing statements in order to calculate the Baseline Processing Rate, used to measure future savings.
• Must submit 1-2 recent merchant processing statements along with the Audit Services Agreement in order for us to perform an analysis.
• Our Credit Card department will present findings to Client upon completion of the initial analysis.
• After receipt of all / any additional required documentation, we will begin securing lower fees directly with the merchant services provider. On average this process takes 30-60 days from receipt of all client documentation needed to process the lowering of fees.
Feel free to give me a call (719.671.8099) to schedule your no-cost assessment to see just how much more profit can be put in YOUR pocket!
Diane C. Brown