The Manufacturing Incentives benefit is a Federal program designed for companies that perform manufacturing in the U.S. This program is listed under Section 41 of the IRC (Internal Revenue Code) and continues to be amended on an annual basis as the U.S. manufacturing landscape continues to evolve. This is an engineered based program that focuses on a company’s operations and processes in order to determine their qualification for incentives. The Manufacturing Incentives benefit provides an avenue to receive ‘tax money’ back from prior years while also reducing current taxable income on a dollar-for-dollar basis.
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical companies
Increased benefits are available for companies that are involved in:
• Developing and improving quality and cost efficient solutions and processes
• Quality assurance and testing
• Engineering and design
• Prototyping or modeling
• Process improvement resulting in better productivity and turn around cycle
• Specialized assembly processes using technology
• Developing tooling applications and solutions
• Product development and improvement
Minimum Requirements are a U.S. firm that:
• Has $1.5M in annual payroll
• AND, has paid Federal taxes within the last 3 years, or plan to in the current year
What are the Benefits of the R & D Tax Credit?
- Dollar for dollar credit against taxes owed or previously paid
- Carry forward credit for future profitable years
- Immediate increase in company cash flow
- Credit average is over $25,000 per $1,000,000 in total company payroll
Our Assessment Process:
• Collect signed service agreement and documents
• Schedule Discovery Call
Feel free to give me a call (719.671.8099) to schedule your no-cost assessment to see just how much more profit can be put in YOUR pocket!
Diane C. Brown